- Translation of technical documents from German into English
- Proofreading of translations of other translators in proficient languages
- Creating translation projects in a CAT tool
- Coordination of translation projects using our ERP system: preparation of quotations, order placement to freelancers and deadline control
- Your native language is English.
- You have a degree in translation (Bachelor / Master degree or equivalent) or have at least 5 years' professional experience as a translator.
- You have mastered German as a working language at a near native level.
- In addition to German and English, you speak one or more other foreign languages.
- You have experience with one or more of the standard CAT tools, preferably memoQ.
- Full-time or part-time work in a good team.
- An exciting and collaborative work environment.
- A superbly equipped workplace with modern translation tools.
- Performance-related compensation.
- Flexibility in terms of working time and place (following a training period, some of the work can be performed in a home office if desired).
Are you interested?
Then send your application documents stating the earliest starting date and desired place of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dipl.-Kffr. Sanne Jerxsen